The True Leader
One may become leader by chance but to become true leader is different thing. The Leaders are tested through series of performances. there are 5 Five Simple ways to Analyze any leadership.
The Five Factor Analysis
- A leader is known by his personality. Analyze him from personality traits whether he suits his role
- A leader is supposed to create changes in an organisation to meet the desired goals. See if he has created those changes
- A leader is supposed to have the relevant skillset suited for his job. Analyze him from the skills perspective
- A leader has huge influence on his group members. Measure him from his influence angle
- True leadership excels in crisis. Observe him during the crisis events and see if he performed
( Source : Leadership by Peter Northouse )
They create unity of purpose
A true leader will create “unity of purpose “for all in the organisation. A true leader leaves behind Legacy“ which is continued by his successors long after him. The most important Quality: A leader without Humanity, Compassion, Empathy and Kindness is no Leader even if he has all the above 5 five qualities.
Do You Agree with This ?